Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Christmas Card Sneak Peek and PPA Surprise

Hello All,
I will start with the PPA surprise. When I got up this morning, I checked my email - as is my routine - and to my delight I had an email from the team at Pals Paper Arts! I was chosen as one of the picks of the week! Yahoo! I so admire their work, it is a real honour to be chosen by them. That is why I get the cool badge in my sidebar! Now on to my card.

I cased this card by the very talented SleepyinSeattle. I had a lot of fun with it. The stamp is larger than an A2 card front, so I trimmed it down a bit. It was very simple, but I think really effective. The sponging around the edge is done with So Saffron and Pumpkin Pie classic inks. TFL.

Meg

Stamps: Christmas Collage
Inks: Soft Suede, Real Red Stampin' Write marker, Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Write marker, Old Olive Stampin' Write marker, Daffodil Delight Stampin' Write marker and Crumb Cake Stampin' Write marker, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!