Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Curtain Call Act 44

Hi All,
I am once again taken with the colour challenge from Stacey's Stamping Stage: Curtain Call Act 44. The colour combo this week is tempting turquoise, daffodil delight, poppy parade, and whisper white. I saw this pyramid card over on Darlene McCallum's blog and that was my inspiration. I decided to use my Fresh Cuts stamp set - I love this set, but don't ink it up enough. I stamped the main image four times: twice in daffodil delight, once in turquoise, and once in poppy parade. I cut them all the same size (3.25x3); for each layer on top of the base I took off quarter inch increments; so, the turquoise layer was 2.75x2.5. I love the layered look of this effect. Neat little trick and it makes a cool-looking note card. TFL.

4 comments:

  1. pretty layers! thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous stamping...have a wonderful day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of this week's colours. Thanks for playing the Curtain Call :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!