Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Curtain Call Colour Act 41






I love the Curtain Call Colour Challenges because the colour schemes are so great! I was not disappointed when I tuned in to see what the challenge would be this week. I bought the "Friends Never Fade" stamp set during the new cattie pre-order, but haven't really used it much even though I love the images. I cased this card, changed the colours and added some bling with the new rhinestones SU! is selling - I love the extra sparkle. Thanks for stopping by!

Meg

2 comments:

  1. so pretty, Meg! love your perfect bow and that little bit of bling:) thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of this week's colours. Thanks for playing the Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!