Search This Blog

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Back To School

Hi Everyone,
Today I head back for my first day of the school year. The students are not in until Tuesday next week, but we teachers have meetings and PD all day today. Each year I get myself a new notebook to record planning and ideas etc... This year was no different; I love my pilgrimage to Staples, I love wandering up and down the aisles, and I love looking at all the new designs of notebooks - I take my time choosing which one will hold my thoughts for the year. This time out I chose a plain black spiral book and altered the cover. Who can resist the delicious Elegant Soiree DSP from SU! I love the way my notebook turned out and I can't wait to put pen to paper!

Meg

1 comment:

  1. Meg what a great way to start your school year - with something so beautiful. That would certainly get my ideas flowing.
    Happy New School Year
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!