Search This Blog

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Paper Players Challenge: Real Red, Basic Black, and Whisper White!

Hi Everyone,
The school is off to a very busy start, and as a result I have been a little negligent with posting! So, I am back in action with an entry for this week's Paper Players challenge. I made this card a while ago, but never posted it here. I used this colour combo in an attempt to belnd a non-traditional Christmas colour with a traditional one. I love the way it turned out. TFL.

Meg

Stamps: Holiday Line-Up, Short and Sweet
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red ink and Stmapin' Write Markers, White gel pen
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black
Accessories: Snowflake EF, small oval, large oval and scallop oval punches, black and white ribbon from Michaels

5 comments:

  1. Cute as a button! Thanks for playing with such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this adorable creation! Thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with such a cute stamp set! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Great use of the challenge colors! Thanks for joining The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meg, this is one of my favorite stamp sets and I have never inked it up in red, black and white. You have made me see how remiss I have been! It's fabulous. The background is perfect for this jolly card! All round... fabulous.
    Thank you for joining the Paper Players this week.
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!