Search This Blog

Saturday, December 11, 2010

It's been sooooooooooooooooo long!

HI Everyone,
I have been negligent for a long time - my apologies. Since the new school year started, I have not had the same time or motivation to keep posting. This is an early New Year's Resolution - to post three times a week or more. I mean really - in the end, it takes about fifteen minutes and I think it is time well-spent. So today I am posting a card for the PPA72: Winter White. Winter is my favourite season; having been born and raised in Ottawa - our wonderful snowy capital - you learn very early on to embrace winter. So for this card I layered white on white with a little gold and a little glitteriness thrown in! The snowflake is a sizzix die, and I used the Petals a Plenty EF to add a bit of texture. The snowflake is embossed with irridescent ice EP and is very sparkly in real life. The sentiment is from the retired SU set Peaceful Wishes - I sold a lot of my retired sets, but this one I wanted to hang onto. TFL

Meg


Card Recipe:
Stamps: Peaceful WIshes (retired)
Ink: Versamark, Gold EP, Irridescent Ice EP
Cardstock: Whisper White, Brushed Gold
Accessories: Gold bead, Sizzix snowflake sizzlet, Petals a Plenty EF

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Clean and classy! I see why you kept this sentiment...so elegant! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Simple and clean. Love the added shimmer to the snowflake. Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!