Search This Blog

Sunday, March 6, 2011

SR #62 Happy St. Patrick's Day

Hello Everyone,
I saw this great card on Sandi MacIver's blog and immediately downloaded the free tutorial to make it. I knew it would be a perfect St. Patty's Day card for my parents. It took me awhile to get around to making it, but I am so pleased with the results. I changed things up a bit - made it an easel card and used a Hero Arts Shamrock as the central image.  It didn't start out as glittery as it ended up - but I like it! The lattice die definitely has a real celtic flair to it. The green glitter paper is from that fab big box crafting store. I bought a whole bunch in all different colours when they were having a buy-one-get-one. I think this is perfect for the Stampin Royalty challenge this week. Anyway, thanks for looking.

Happy Stamping,
Meg

3 comments:

  1. Sooo beautiful! Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! what an awesome card! Very nice! Thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Love your use of the lattice. Thanks for playing with Stampin' Royalty this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!