Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Another Hybrid card

Hello Stampers,
I am really enjoying making hybrid cards. I made this one by printing the background DSP from MDS - it is one of the patterns found in the Beyond the Garden DSP. I used the sentiment from Word Play; I waited awhile to get this set, and I am loving it. I made the rose from some felt I got at another craft store - the die cut I used is the Sizzix 3-d Flower die; I love this die. I used the Pacific Point buttons and put some basic pearls in the centers. I am really thrilled with the way this card turned out. TFL.

Happy Stamping,
Meg

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Wordplay
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Whisper White, Beyond the Garden DSP
Ink: Pacific  Point
Accessories: Sizzix 3-d flower die, PPpoint buttons, Basic Pearls, Large and Small Oval Nesties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!