Search This Blog

Friday, June 3, 2011

I Love my new Silhouette!

Hello Stampers,
See that beautiful Daisy Lace on my card - it took a long time to cut by hand. Not! It took just a couple of minutes with the Silhouette SD - my new best friend! I have been eyeing this machine for awhile and man am I glad I finally caved. It does the most intricate cutting and instead of buying cartridges, you simply download the images from their online store. If you are super-talented you can design your own images to print or cut or both! I just love it. Over the next few days I will be posting more projects. I have a feeling I will not be buying dies etc... very often anymore. Most of the images you can download are $ 0.99 - pretty inespensive compared to buying dies. You can download the software free in order to check out their image store. I am so pleased - as if you couldn't tell. TFL.

Happy Stamping,
Meg

Card Recipe
Stamps: Perfect Punches
Ink: Tempting Turquoise
CS: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Silhouette, Basic Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!