Search This Blog

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Treat Bags and More...

Hello Stamper's,
I was having some of my gal pals over for a girls' night in and decided that I would do loot bags; I am a member at the Paper Crafter's Library (PCL) run by the amazing Amanda Walford and her sister Sofia - they posted a tutorial on how to make these great little gift bags; they are so easy and what a great way to use up straggle sheets of DSP. These were a perfect fit for my loot bags - I filled them with a little notebook holder, some chocolate, emery boards, and personalized coasters. They loved them. The one I have pictured here is for my best friend who had a terrible week; clearly a terrible week deserves a little treat. I had so much fun putting them together. Be sure to check out PCL - I love it, the membership is worth it!

Happy Stamping,
Meg

1 comment:

  1. Love the card in this post. It is super simple and yet so elegant and thought out. You have such an I for this design, the three items in this project are so well coordinated without being all the same stamp set or punch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!