Search This Blog

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Clean and Simple Card Class: Day Five


Hello Stampers,
I am thrilled to be taking an online Clean and Simple Card Class, but I am a little behind with trying all the great techniques I am learning! I get up first thing in the morning and check what new technique they have for us that day - unfortunately I have to then head off to work! It was a busy week, so I didn't really get any stamping done - until today that is. So the first technique I wanted to try was from Friday's class - watercolour blocking. I did it two ways; the "Sending you Thoughts and Prayers" card is a direct case from the one demo'd for us in class. The "Praying For You" card I used the same technique but masked off the card front to create a grass and sky background for my tree image. I am pleased with the way they both turned out. I was having difficulty photographing them - they look so much better in real life. TFL - I am heading back to the craft room to try another technique.

Happy Stamping,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!