Search This Blog

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Clean and Simple Card Class: Day Two (and one and five)

Hello Again,
This is my second post for the day, so if you didn't see the previous one scroll on down. As I mentioned previously I am taking an online Clean and Simple card class. I have finally found some time to day to try out some of the techniques they - Julie Ebersole, Kristina Werner, and Jennifer McGuire - are teaching us. So this card shows a couple of things. The main technique is for creating a one layer card. Julie Ebersole demonstrated that you can create a triangle with your images and sentiment to create balance - so that is how I decided the placement of the flowers and sentiment. Then on day five there was a link to her blog where Julie demo'd the technique of colouring directly on Kraft paper - I knew I had to try that. Also, on day one Kristina Werner showed us how hand drawing a faux frame could be used to create dimension. I love the way this card turned out - I am telling you these gals know what they are talking about. I would highly recommend this class.

Happy Stamping,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!