Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Colour Q: Inukshuk Love!

Hello Everyone,
I have been playing with my new toys from Papertrey Ink. I got this stamp set, Modern Basics by Maile Belles, with an order I placed for my birthday. I love this set - it is clean and simple and incredibley versatile. I actually used it for some Christmas cards too! I saw the Colour Q challenge: Cool Caribbean, Calypso Coral, Cherry Cobbler, and Pear Pizzazz and thought I would give it a try. Apart from Cherry Cobbler, this combo had me stumped. Then I saw a picture of an Inukshuk and this pattern popped into my head. I sustituted Pool Party for Cool Caribbean and Lucky Limeade for Pear Pizzazz; I think the colour combo works well in this more masculine valentine's love note. Hope you like it - TFL.

Happy Stamping,
Meg

5 comments:

  1. Fun card, Meg, cute stamp!Thanks for playing with us at the ColourQ in the first challenge of the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - lovely clean and simple design. I think that set is on my "must have" list!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so striking and beautiful. I'm pinning it. Modern Basics is coming home to me in my next order.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool Meg! Love the clean design so much! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Modern Basics is such a fantastic stamp set.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!