Search This Blog

Friday, January 6, 2012

PPA 126: Modern Hello

Hello Everyone,
This week's challenge at Pals Paper Arts is a colour challenge: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy and Very Vanilla. Well seeing as I am not quite ready to put away my Papertrey Ink "Modern Basics" stamp set by Maile Belles - I decided to use it for this challenge. I cased this card by Maile. I think this design lends itself well in the blue PPA colour scheme. Maile has a very good photo tutorial which shows how to easily build this pattern. Thanks for looking - hope you enjoyed my take on PPA 126.

Happy Stamping,
Meg

3 comments:

  1. Love this set! And I love the sweet hello tucked in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty in the blues! I love the bow tied up in the corner too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY modern-well done! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!