Search This Blog

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Papertrey Ink Day Seven: Gotta Have Heart



Hello Everyone,
Boy oh boy I am having fun with all the Papertrey Ink Anniversary challenges. They are really getting my stamping mojo going. I am loving all the inspiration. On this card we were to add hearts - so I did. In a rainbow of colours - I stamped each heart with Background basics Chevron stripes; then I used Wonderful Words and Wonderful Word Additions for the sentiment. I love the way this cheery card turned out. TFL.

Happy Stamping,
Meg

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with card and I'm going to CASE it right this minute for my sweet daughter!! You are magic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun one! Love your rainbow heart!

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!