Search This Blog

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Paper Players Challenge 85: Spring has Sprung!

Hello Stampers,
This week's challenge over at the Paper Players is "Spring has Sprung". I made this card this week and was just waiting to post it. I think it is perfect for this theme challenge. I used the coloured glitter technique that I mentioned in my last post - check out Julie Ebersole's blog for the link to the tutorial. I just love this technique and can see myself using it a lot in the future. The image is so much more glittericious in real life - I had a hard time finding a photo that would really do it justice... Anyhooo - Have a wonderful Sunday.

Happy Stamping,
Meg

9 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Meg, I love those flowers and that wonderful technique. Thank you for joining the Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Meg! It looks like a stained glass window to me. Colors you used are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meg your card is absolutely stunning! I might have to just give this technique a try even if I am not a fan of glitter. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how your card looks like sparkly stained glass! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome card, Megan! I love this technique! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Megan, I know how hard it is sometimes to catch the true beauty of a card in a photograph, but you have done a beautiful job...I definitely see the gorgeous glitter sparkling!! As Danielle said in a previous comment, it does look like a stained glass window. I will have to follow the link to read more about the tutorial for this technique. And, I love the embossed background! Thanks for joining us for the Spring challenge at The Paper Players!

    ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful technique and I love the colors your chose for your image. The embossed background is perfect for spring--makes me think of garden lattice...thank you for playing along with us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that is some fabulous spring bling, Meg! Wowza! What a cool technique and thank you for sharing the link. I really like the colors you used together and the subtle embossing on the background. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glittery beautiful! So pretty! We're so glad you shared this with us this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!