Search This Blog

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Play Date Cafe: PDCC121

This is my first time playing along with the Play Date Cafe. The colours this week just seemed perfect for this card that was percolating in my brain. I saw this fabulous coloured glitter technique here on Julie Ebersole's blog - if you haven't followed her work, you don't know what you have been missing! I watched the tutorial and found that it was really not a complicated technique at all. It works beautifully with copics, but I also used my SU Stampin' Write markers on this card and love the results too. In real life it is just glittericious - even my husband was oohing and aahing! Check out all the amazing cards over at the Play Date Cafe.

Happy Stamping,
Meg

2 comments:

  1. Meg, I will have to check out that technique; sounds cool, and looks amazing! I like the glittery lines of that fab teapot.

    Thanks so much for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That technique is gorgeous and what a perfect image to use it with. Thank you so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe this week. Hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!