Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Case Study Challenge 95: Another Card for Wendy

Hello Everyone,
For this week's Case Study challenge - I cased a case! In January I decided that my cards needed a destination - I was making too many that never seemed to have a home to go to. So, I made up my mind to send my BFF a card a week for a year; we live in the same city and we get together every week, but she is loving getting a little mid-week pick me up in the for m of a card. So, when I saw the case study challenge this week, I knew what Wendy's card would be. I actually cased the guest designer's case! Since I started this card club - I have added several more people as recipients and am so enjoying sending my designs out each week. Anyway, I love the way it turned out. My photo didn't quite capture how cool the cutout background looks - I just love my memory box dies! Anyway, thanks for looking!

Happy Stamping,
Meg

3 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity! Beautiful! thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and simple!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet idea!! You are a great friend...love the cheery blue! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!