Search This Blog

Sunday, January 13, 2013

CAS-ual Friday: The Sequel

Hi Everyone,
Well I made two cards that fit the CAS-ual Friday challenge this week and I couldn't decide which one to enter. So, I am entering both! Yesterday, when I was out running errands, I stopped at Chapters because I knew that the new Paper Crafters' Special Issue "75 Creative Card Challenges" was out. I just had to purchase it and am so inspired by the projects inside. I just had to case Amber Kemp-Gerstel's card on pg. 11. I wish I could link to it. She used a Kraft cardbase and I used white. Apart from that  - and the rhinestones I couldn't resist adding (and the sentiment) - it is a direct case. It is going to my aunt who is one of the kindest souls I know. I send her a card every week, and this week I want to let her know she is appreciated - so the round of applause is for her and all she has brought to my life! I think she will like the funky design. Thanks for looking and I hope you have had a great weekend - I am off to play in my craft room for just a little while onger! :)

Happy Stamping,
Meg

2 comments:

  1. Love the flowers made out of the simple shapes - mod and really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love the flowers too.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!