Search This Blog

Saturday, January 26, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays: CFC 87 Make Your Mark

Hello Everyone,
Time to play along with CAS-ual Friday! I didn't get my shiznat together for last week's challenge, so I am making sure not to miss this week's. When I was browsing the design team's amazing cards, I was really inspired by Christina's. I just love the delicate flowers and the gradated colouring. That is what inspired my card. I used my Distress Markers - Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, and Barn Door - to colour the little hearts. The sentiment is from the Verve stamp set "Make a Statement". This card is simple in design, but was very finicky to make - even though I love the way it turned out, I don't think I will be reproducing it. The difficulty with CAS design is that if anything is even the slightest bit off kilter, you see it right away. Anyhoo, after much fiddling and redoing, I think I finally got the result I was looking for! Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stamping,
Meg

2 comments:

  1. Love the "double" sentiment and the ombre coloring on the hearts! What a lovely card, Meg :)
    Thanks so much for playing with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the senitment. Beautiful two tone colouring of the heart shapes. Great card. Thanks for plaing along with us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!