Search This Blog

Sunday, March 24, 2013

CAS-ual Friday: No stamps

Hello Everyone,
This week's challenge at CAS-ual Friday's is "No Stamps" - Hmmm! That had me stumped for a little bit and then this card popped into my head. I used the paper bead die from PTI to create the rays. The cross is cut out from the SU! lattice die - when that die first came out I resisted buying it because I didn't think I would really use it even though I loved the design - boy am I glad I caved. I love its versatility. THe hills are also a PTI die. This is my Easter card for this year. Thanks for looking!

Happy stamping,
Meg

4 comments:

  1. This is very pretty! I like the white on white! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant Easter card - so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Stunning simplicity at its best! The cross is beautiful, almost Celtic in appearance.

    I admire your creative use of your products....doesn't this totally justify all the purchases (wink)!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today and saying hello :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, Meg. Breathtakingly stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!