Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Pattern Play Card Class Day Two: Part Two

Hello Everyone,
Yesterday I posted a card I made using the technique that Jennifer McGuire showed us in Pattern Play class. Today I am posting the card I made with the positive die cut from that card. I masked off the area where the "Thanks" was going to go and stamped some flourishes from the Lil' Inker "notebook Doodles" set. I used another technique that Jennifer had demonstrated in the "Clean and Simple 2" class - I stamped in yellow, then inked in yellow and orange to create some gradient colour; finally I inked in straight orange. The lighting wasn't great when I was photographing the card this a.m., but in real life it is more distinct. Love the way it turned out.

Happy Stamping,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!