Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Pattern Play Online Card Class Day Two

Hello Everyone,
I am dropping in to share the card I made for today's Pattern Play class. I loved Jennifer McGuire's idea of using emboss resist and sponging to change up the look  of a pattern. So, that is what I did. I started out with a piece of yellow patterned paper that had white polka-dots on it; then I stamped my background with versamark and clear embossed. Next, I sponged all over with Spiced Marmalade distress ink and sponged just around the edge with fired brick. I love the way it turned out. I die the Thanks sentiment and popped everything on dimensionals. I will use the positive die cut on another card. Anyway, thanks for stopping by - if you haven't taken one of these online classes, you really have to try it out. They are fantastic.

Happy Stamping,
Meg

2 comments:

  1. Such a cheerful card. The recipient is going to want to do many a things to be thanked for, if they are rewarded with such lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your colors on this paper! Fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!