Search This Blog

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Muse Card 11: Laurie Willison

Hello Everyone,
The uber-talented Laurie Willison is this week's Muse. I just love her cards. This week my mojo seemed to be almost non-existant, but I didn't want to miss joining in. As you can see, I went for an almost direct case of her card and am just getting it in under the wire! I used SU's apothcary accents for the die cut, and their En Francais background stamp. I also used Kristina Werner's Handwritten Sentiments from Simon Says Stamp. I am pleased with the way it turned out. Hopefully imitation is the sincerest form of flattery - Thank you Laurie for great inspiration card.

Happy Stamping,
Meg

5 comments:

  1. I think mojos are like buses - never around when you want them and then three come along all at once.I think your case is lovely and that sentiment stamp is gorgeous. Love the faux stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the discussion about mojo - in my experience, you just have to keep filling the recycling bin - eventually, something good comes along! I love your handwritten-feel on this - the sentimet and the doodled stitching make this feel very homey! Glad you played along with Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta say that when your mojo did sweep through, it left you with a winner of a card, Meg! I think it's a stunning CASE of Laura's card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this direct case of the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!