Search This Blog

Monday, July 15, 2013

Summer Card Camp Day One/Week Two


Hello Everyone,
Today sees the start of the second week of the fabulous Summer Card Camp - I love these online classes; honestly, if you haven't taken one yet - don't delay... go sign up.

Today's card is based on of this week's sketches and the colour palette for the week. I did struggle a little with this one, as the colours are not really ones I gravitate toward. However, I think I am pleased with the resulting card - I am still not sure... I used the same distress ink water colour technique that Kristina used, except I used Peacock Feather and Crushed Olive - I really like the pop of blue in the flowers. Anyway, hope you like it.

Happy Stamping
Meg

4 comments:

  1. Really like how the center of your card turned out! Great color mix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The embossing really wakes up the other rings. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card!! I love the texture you used and how you created the front!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the embossing and colours too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!