Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch 45

Hello Everyone,
This week I am participating in the CAS(E) this sketch challenge; here is the sketch
I love this sketch - it is so simple and beautiful. It also provided the perfect opportunity to use this new Penny Black die. I just knew that it would be perfect for this card. I also got the opportunity to use this great senitment set from Uniko Studios - this is the first order I have made from them and I am super-impressed with the quality of their stamps. I cut the branches from Neenah Solar White CS and coloured them with Copics. I added some Glossy Accents to the berries - they look quite luscious in real life!
I am thrilled with the way the card turned out. Hope you enjoyed stopping by.

Happy Stamping,
Meg

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Love those branches with the big, bold berries! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!
    Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love your take on the sketch, Meg! I just read your comment to me on my WOYWW post. Congratulations on the sale and best wishes for a smooth move into your new home. Have tons of fun creating your dream craft room! I'm glad I have inspired you! (I sometimes think I have more fun organizing than I do crafting!) take care! Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!