Search This Blog

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Missed it by that much...

Hello Everyone,
I was bound and determined to participate in this week's Muse challenge and was not fast enough. I loved Therese's card, so I decided to case it anyway and post it. I got this great little house die from Heather's Stamping Haven here in Ottawa a while ago, but had not yet used it. So following Darnell's NBUS lead I felt it would be just perfect for this challenge. I did a pretty direct case of Therese's card. We are in the process of selling our house, and I think this design would make a great change of address card. I love the simplicity of it - I did a little blingification by putting on the pop of red with the heart, which I had to glitterify with my Wink of Stella glitter pen. :)

Happy Stamping,
Meg

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!