Search This Blog

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Just in the knick of time: CASology Cue Card - Party

Hello Everyone,
 I am going to get this in just under the wire. I have been thinking about CASology "Party" challenge all week and nothing was coming to me. I have lots of stamps etc... that would apply, but I just couldn't narrow it down. Until last night .... while I was sleeping all those ideas percolated into my brain and I dreamt this card. I have seen this technique (die-cutting and piecing a stamped image) on several cards that I love, but have never tried it. I kept it quite simple with a white on white concept, but just a splash of blingyness brought in with the gold embossing powder. I love this sentiment from Avery Elle and think it fits well with the new year. The numbers are a PTI number set. As with all simple ideas - this was trickier to create than I was anticipating, but I love the result. Thanks for stopping by and telling me what you think!

Happy Stamping,
Meg

3 comments:

  1. Just perfect! Thank you for sharing with us at CASology! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowzer!!! super cool card... fabulous CAS design! thanks so much for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your Honorable mention over at CASology! Love this card. Great design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!