Search This Blog

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Top Tangle!



Hello Everyone,
Wow! The New Year has been great so far in my Megacrafty world! First I got an honourable mention on CASology a little while ago and now I am Top Tangle over at the Little Tangles Challenge blog for Neat and Tangled stamps. I am thrilled - I love their funky and fun contemporary designs. You can see my original post here. I am lucky enough to win a stamp set of my choice from Neat and Tangled. I Love this one, so that's my choice! I have eyed the "On the Corner" stamp set for awhile now - since its release and haven't been in a position to purchase it yet - a blessing in disguise I guess. Anyway, I am off to create for a couple of more challenges. "See" you soon!

Happy Stamping,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!