Search This Blog

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks: Anything Goes

Hello Everyone,
There is another "Anything Goes" challenge over at  Paper Smooches Sparks this  week. I am heading over to a winter bonfire tonight and I wanted to bring a hostess gift, so I decided to make a little box set of Thank You cards. This card is a total case of the great Jennifer McGuire - you can see her fabulous creations here. At first I did the rainbow and the "thanks" inlaid as Jennifer did, but found it too tedious for mass production. I kept the rainbow inlaid and just popped the "thanks" on top. In the card pictured here, I covered the rainbow and the sentiment in clear Wink of Stella, but my pen is running low, so for the card set, I just coloured the sentiment.



 
 



This envelope box is also cased from Jennifer - she really is a card-making genius! You can see the video tutorial here. I love the way the whole set turned out - so I will definitely be using this recipe again!

Happy Stamping,
Meg

2 comments:

  1. What a fun and festive rainbow thank you card, Meg, making a swell boxed set for a hostess gift! I actually like the way you applied the "thanks." Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply fabulous Meg ... you've CASEd Jennifer brilliantly ... this is amazing! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!