Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2 Day 8: Part Two

Hello Everyone,
Here is card number two that I made today. This card is a CASE of another one that was demo'd in class today - this time it was encouraging us to use graphic stamps to create borders. I used the smallest rounded diamond from the Avery Elle set of the dame name to create my border pattern. It was stamped in Pale Tomato and Orange Soda Hero Arts inks. The sentiment is a Paper Smooches die ( I love this die). Great way to make a really striking, quick and easy card. I love it - if i do say so myself! If you are not familiar with the online card classes, you really should check them out - I have taken them all and find them to be super-fun and very informative!

Thanks for stopping by - Love to hear your feedback!

Happy Stamping,
Meg

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!