Search This Blog

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Bling on the Silver

Hello Everyone,
I have been crafting like mad trying to catch up on my Christmas Cards - not having my craft space for a couple of months and a super-busy school year has made it difficult to create. I am way behind, but having fun all the same! Here is another entry for CASology's Silver Challenge and I am going to link it up to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Bling it on! Here is my creation:
I used a Memory Box die to create the ornament. The base is a dark purple paint chip that I coloured with Wink of Stella and then clear embossed - it is quite sparkly in real life although it was really hard to photograph. The fancy loopy overlay is cut from some silver metallic paper. The branch is a die I had in my stash - I don't know what company it is - I also cut this from a paint chip and treated it with Wink of Stella and clear EP. The sentiment is from a PTI set called Holiday Cheer. I am pleased with the solid colour block effect. The deep purple is gorgeous on the rich red. I wish you could see the sparkle. 
Not even this pic shows it off - oh well. Thanks for stopping by - I love tohear your feedback!

Happy Stamping,
Meg



2 comments:

  1. So pretty and elegant. Thank you so much for joining us at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty card! love the bold images :) thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!