Search This Blog

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Muse and The Card Concept: Thinking of You

Hello Everyone,
I have been busy these days with school, so not much time to stamp. I have to say that I am really looking forward to March Break. Today I am playing along with Muse and the Card Concept. Here is the Muse inspiration card for this week.
I am taking some liberties with my design... I love the long image in the center and sentiment across it. This is what I chose as my inspiration.
I used this gorgeous stencil from Simon Says Stamp. I love this tulip - I blended Picked Raspberry and Spiced Marmalade Distress inks. I sued Mowed Lawn for the stem. Then I stamped the sentiment right over the middle with Versafine ink. I am entering this into the Card Concept Challenge too - the theme this week is "Thinking of You". This is a simple card but really stunning IRL. The sentiment is from Hero Arts "Fancy Basics".

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment!

Happy Stamping,
Meg

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous blending and simplicity - so glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see where that beautiful tulip should take center stage on your card front, Meg... very pretty! Thinking Spring!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the tulip card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stenciled card! Thanks so much for joining in at Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful! LOVELY ink blending! Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea with the take on the sketch - I love your blending! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!