Search This Blog

Saturday, March 7, 2015

One More CAS for the Card Concept

Hello Everyone,
I am playing along again with the Card Concept "Thinking of You" challenge. With this card I am using the clean and simple style. A very straight forward card. The flower dies are Simon Says Stamp, as is the sentiment die. The sequins I used are from Neat and Tangled.
I love the way this card turned out - I send cards each week to family and friends and this one will go to my wonderful Aunt Nuala! I like its springy feel and I think she will too!

Thanks for stopping by - I would love to hear your feedback!

Happy Stamping,
Meg

3 comments:

  1. Your Aunt is going to love this, Meg... I do, too!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty & the sequins centers really make these flowers pop! Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at TCC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!