Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Stretch Your Dies Day Two, Part Two

Hello Everyone,
One more card to show from today's class at Stretch Your Dies. Kristina showed us how to die cut a collection of dies into a shape.

I cut a bunch of butterflies from a watercolour background that I created. I laid them out in a circle and placed some masking paper over them to pick them up. The I die cut a heart out of the masking paper - so the butterflies end up in a heart shape. I used the negative space heart mask to sponge a heart onto my card  with Spun Sugar Distress Ink. I put foam squares on the back of all the butterflies (still stuck to heart mask) and adhered them over the sponged heart. I felt there wasn't enough definition, so I added the black dash lines. Finally I popped on the sentiment and put the rest of the card together.

Thanks for stopping by and let me know what you think. I am so looking forward to see what they have in store for us tomorrow.

Happy Stamping,
Meg

3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!