Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Online Card Classes: Rainbow Maker Day Two Part Two

Hello Everyone,
Here is my second card for today's online card class Rainbow maker. The focus today is to stamp using rainbow colours and who better than Laura Bassen to demo that. She demo'd a plaid background using rainbow colours. LOVE it! I pulled out my old PTI set "Faux Ribbon" and went to town. Again I used my new Altenew inks - they are so beautiful to work with. When I finished the background, I added to Concord and 9th Hello die. I felt the card base needed some texture against the busy plaid, so I used one of my Next Level Embossing folders, from the geometric set.

Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment; I always love to hear from you!

Happy Stamping,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!