Search This Blog

Sunday, February 4, 2018

CASology: Swoon

Hello Everyone,
This week over at CASology the cue card is “Swoon” - perfect for Valentine’s month. I am sure I am not the only one busily creating Valentine’s Day cards. Every year I bring a bunch in to work for my co-worker’s; they are so popular, that they start asking in January if I am going to bring the cards in.
Of course I have been playing with some of my new sets, but for this card I combined old and new together.
The stamped heart is from a Concord and 9th set that came out last year called “Big Hugs” (I think) and the banners are from a new set by MFT called “From the Heart”. I love the sentiments in this set - like all MFT sets they are very versatile.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you are enjoying your weekend. Feel free to leave a comment - I always love to hear from you.

Happy Stamping,
Meg

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome, Meg! Love how you layered these different sets together - they work perfectly! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. The sentiment is perfect for this challenge cue. Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! Great take on the cue! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!